Hosted in partnership with Exotic Yachts LA aboard "The Admiral" 112ft Super Yacht.
CAPACITY LIMIT REACHED.
IMPORTANT: Please note that "Crypto Yacht Club" is not associated with, or endorsed by "California Yacht Club" in any way.
- VP Global Partnerships, EMPIRE Records
- previously held senior executive roles at UnitedMasters, Spirit Music, Position Music, Music Dealers, and led the launch of partnerships, campaigns and music integration with 2K Games, Activision, Coca-Cola, Rolls-Royce, Lexus, NBA, ESPN, and others.
Alberto De Pablo
- Senior Director, Stably
- Stably provides stablecoin and fiat on-ramp infrastructure for emerging blockchain networks and Web3 wallets/applications, including DeFi protocols, NFT marketplaces and metaverse projects. Our mission is to bridge the gap between traditional bank accounts and DeFi by enabling the next billion Web3 users and powering the top 1,000 blockchains during this decade 🚀
- Chief Community Officer, Everipedia
- Everipedia raised $30m from Galaxy Digital to create the blockchain based competitor to Wikipedia
Jennifer L. Staton
- Executive Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, fusionTECH
- Previous Partnerships & Marketing Lead for WALLACEWINS.COM (a Los Angeles Rams Official Partner), the Los Angeles Dodgers, and NASCAR
- Former PGA Tour Player Manager
- Mentor to individuals launching Sports & Entertainment careers
- President, fusionT Ventures
- Previously held leadership positions: NASCAR Chief Technology Officer, Principal Technology Project Executive – SoFi Stadium & Hollywood Park
- Former Lead Military Technology Project Manager, construction of the USS Harry S. Truman Aircraft Carrier
- Graduate of the Naval Nuclear Power Training Program
- Sr Director of Global Games & NFTs, Brave Browser
- Brave Software’s fast, privacy-oriented browser, combined with its blockchain-based digital advertising platform, is reinventing the Web for users, publishers and advertisers. Users get a private, speedier Web experience with much longer battery life, publishers increase their revenue share, and advertisers achieve better conversion
- Forbes' 30 under 30
- Managing Partner of NXT Group, an American conglomerate company headquartered in New York City. Its diversified businesses include NXTFactor (full-service digital agency), NXTEstate (Real Estate Investment Portfolio), NXTLocal (Local Franchises such as Chubby Cattle), NXT Auto Club (Car Sharing Community) and NXTCapital (VC/MicroCap PE)
- Founder, Vera Labs (the first DeFi platform to let anyone rent, lend, and mortgage NFTs)
- Angel Investor, Telegram, NEXO, Hedera Hashgraph, Solana
- Founder, FANVESTOR (SEC/FINRA-regulated platform that enables creators from the Entertainment and Sports world to deliver NFTs, Securities, Charities and Commerce)
- completed projects with Jonas Brothers, DJ Khaled, LA Dodgers, Ryan Seacrest, Jackson Wang, Hamilton the Musical, and others; established key partnerships with Stellar Foundation, iHeartMedia, and HSBC.
- Founder, Catalyst Global (early stage business consulting firm primarily working with early-stage blockchain companies in the fields of gaming, music/entertainment, privacy, L1 / L2 infrastructure, cloud computing, DeFi, Web 3.0, rewards, and NFT.)
- Chief Strategy Officer, Gravity Ventures